SAN JOSE, Calif. , May 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR), a leading provider and innovator of optical communications solutions, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in several upcoming investor conferences. Event: 18th Annual B.
SAN JOSE, Calif. , April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR), a leading provider and innovator of optical communications solutions, today announced that on May 2, 2017 , at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time , the Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results for the
NEW YORK , April 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P SmallCap 600 constituent United Bankshares Inc. ( NASD : UBSI) will replace The WhiteWave Foods Co. ( NYSE : WWAV) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Oclaro Inc. ( NASD : OCLR) will replace United Bankshares in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the open on
- Demonstrates error free interoperability between Extended Reach ER4-Lite QSFP28 and CFP2 over 40km of SMF- Expands Oclaro's 100G transceiver portfolio from current 2km and 10km to include 40km while enabling higher faceplate density and low power consumption- Will drive the deployment of 100G switch, router and transport client side interfaces in the core, metro and access networks
- High-bandwidth single carrier PM-QMZ enables 600G transmission on a single wavelength- Dual wavelength PM-QMZ achieves 1Tbs transmission through the use of a single gold box- Both modulators are available today to provide customers with the key optical components needed to deploy next generation 400G and 1T DWDM networks
- I-temp (-40 to 85C) now a mandatory requirement of 5G wireless fronthaul systems with equipment located outside the office- 25G SFP28 LR I-temp enables carriers to upgrade from 10G to 25G with new equipment, while the 10G TSFP+ I-temp can be leveraged in existing equipment and WDM systems- Provides Oclaro customers with flexibility in designing next-generation 5G networks based on power consumption, build-out costs and required bandwidth
- 4x Increase in bandwidth and low cost per Gbps enables data centers, network operators and service providers to rapidly move to higher-performing 400G networks- Demonstrates Oclaro's ability to deliver the critical photonic engines that will drive the emergence of next-generation 400G networks based on PAM4 technology
- Enables the rapid development of single-wavelength 100G-400G networks that are cost competitive and flexible in bandwidth per port- Leverages Ciena's world-class 56 GBaud DSP platform with Oclaro's leading-edge indium phosphide transmitter, receiver and modulator technology- Allows for simpler modulation formats that significantly increase reach by driving higher baud rates