"Innovation through our core Indium Phosphide technology is key to delivering the higher-speed networks needed to achieve 1Tb and beyond," said
Key Demos at OFC
Following are some of the key demos
- 400 Gbps components:
Oclarowill showcase its high-bandwidth components operating at 400 Gbps with 16QAM constellation at 64GBaud. This will include NLW lasers in conjunction with a single channel, Lithium Niobate Modulator and a 64GBaud Integrated Coherent Receiver (ICR). The demonstration will show the recovered constellation at the receiver as well as the optical spectrum at the transmitter spectrum validating the operation at 400 Gbps.
- 1.2Tb in-feed components: Features an Integrated Coherent Transmitter (ICT) operating at 600 Gbps with a 64QAM constellation at 64GBaud.
- 400 Gbps FR4 module: Features a 400 Gbps QSFP56 DD module containing an
Oclaro53GBaud transmitter and reciever optical sub assemblies (TOSA and ROSA) and a gearbox IC to convert between 8x50G PAM4 electrical host signals and 4x100G PAM4 optical line side signals. The demonstration highlights progress being made towards the realization of 400 Gbps single-mode client side modules for the hyperscale data center.
- Live 100 Gbps PAM4 optical transmission: Demonstration of a 100 Gbps PAM4 optical link using one lane of
Oclaro's4x 53Gbaud transmitter and optical sub-assemblies capable of 400 Gbps optical transmission.
Oclaro Speaking Engagements and Technical Papers
As a recognized authority in the industry,
Market Watch Panel VI: IP and Optical Integration: Physical or Control/Management Plane?
- Title: IP Optical Integration
OclaroSpeaker: Adam Carter, Chief Commercial Officer
Thursday, March 15th, 12:30 – 2:00 pm
- Location: Theater I
Short Course SC462
- Title: Introduction to Pluggable Optics
OclaroSpeaker: Sharon Hall, Director of North American Marketing
Sunday, March 11th, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Location: Room 28CD
- Title: 400G Optics for Hyperscale Data Centers
OclaroSpeaker: Kohichi Tamura, Oclaro Japan
Monday, March 12th, 10:30 – 12:30 pm
- Location: Room 7AB
Technical Paper Presentation
- Title: Application of Tomlinson-Harashima Precoding (THP) for Short-Reach Band-Limited Nyquist PAM and Faster-Than-Nyquist PAM Signaling
- Oclaro Author:
Takayoshi Fukui, Oclaro Japan
Wednesday, March 14th, 8:15 – 8:30 am
Technical Paper Presentation
- Title: Superior BER Transmission of 106-Gb/s/lane Skewless PAM4 over 10km by Utilizing 1.3-um Directly Modulated InGaAlAs-MQW BH Lasers and Incoherent Multiplexing of Two NRZ Signals
Kouji Nakahara, Takeshi Kitatani, Takayoshi Fukui, Kaoru Okamoto, Yasushi Sakuma, Kohichi R. Tamuraand Shigehisa Tanaka, Oclaro Japan
Thursday, March 15th, 3:15-3:30 pm
- Location: Room 6C
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. Oclaro, the Oclaro logo, and certain other Oclaro trademarks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Oclaro, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Information in this release is subject to change without notice.
Media Contact Info:
Tanis Communications, Inc.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oclaro-moves-networks-towards-1tb-and-beyond-with-powerful-suite-of-products-at-ofc-2018-300612846.html